Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: January 7, 2022
Thank you for purchasing your copy of the Admission Form at www.louisvilleiteleportal.com
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns. This Return and Refund Policy has been created with the help of understanding our terms.
The following terms are applicable for the purchased with us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Louisville Girls High School, Ijebu-Itele.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by you to purchase goods from us.
- Service refers to the website.
- Website refers to Louisville Itele Portal, accessible from www.louisvilleiteleportal.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your order before making any payment without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an order is not to purchase the form from the date on which you decided to purchase a form for your ward(s) or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product to be purchased.
If the goods were purchased successfully and you were debited, ensure to download the form.
If you were not able to download the form, kindly use the contact details below.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: 09034360433